Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, November 20, 2017

Man needs Brains…

1. The wife's back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last night, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

2. I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next crap could spell disaster.

3. My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off.

4. I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

5. After both suffering from depression for a while, me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better. So I thought, 'Screw it, soldier on!'

6. I woke up this morning at 8, and could smell something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered McDonald's serves breakfast until 11:30am.

7. Bought the missus a hamster skin coat last week. Took her to the fair last night, and it took me 3 hours to get her off the Ferris wheel.

8. The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her, "Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!"

9. My missus packed my bags and, as I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!" "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay?!"

10. I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed these, Baker. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Had me doing the same, Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They are good...was amazed that he survived number one, Amy. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. i love the one about the strobe lights too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one had me totally rolling, Fondles. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Those are good ones, Bogey. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Cat,
    These are very funny.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them, Mere. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I do try, Daisy. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. Oh cat, got the giggles now
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giggles are always good, Jan. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  9. OMG, these are so bad, I can't stop laughing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them, even if they were bad, Blondie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  10. Cat, these were terrible! I laughed so much though, that I had to share the fun with Harry.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the 'terrible' giggles, Rosie...hope Harry did also. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  11. Oh Cuz! :) Just WOW!!! My pick is #2. Isn't that apropos? LOL! Many H-U-G-S,

    <3 Katie tft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...good one, Cuz! Happy you enjoyed. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.