Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Where's the Fire

 
 
If I had known what my ex was doing while we were married, I probably would have pulled something like this! LOL

 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL Sarah! Sweet indeed! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Lol - serves them right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. And hallelujah! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I totally agree Bob...but it's a sweet start! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I could totally have done this to my ex. He didn't even have the sense to buy his own box of condoms. He just grabbed some from the box we had in the bedroom, which is how I caught him. It's hard to explain half a box of condoms missing when I knew darn when we'd only used one since I bought the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Dana...that complete jerk! I didn't find out about my ex until after we were divorced and yes, I definitely could have pulled something like this and more. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.