Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Message from Family


There's an escaped murderer near where i live, so i texted my parents to see if they are ok, they sent me this...

There's an escaped murderer near where i live, so i texted my parents to see if they are ok, they sent me this...

Courtesy of ilyke.net


 
Wife left the baby with me to go out for a girls night. 10 minutes out the door she asks how the baby was doing so I sent her this...
 
Wife left the baby with me

My sister started driving recently; my dad uploaded this to Facebook today!


sister started driving



family history

Family members sure can be our funniest jokes! Winking smile

20 comments:

  1. I so love the last one. It seems so familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sunny...I've seen versions of it several times but still love it. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Ooohhhh, I can imagine my ex messing with me by putting the baby in the dryer and sending me a photo of it, thinking it was funny, knowing I would know he was being funny, BUT never stopping to think he just showed her it was okay to climb in the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Irishey...have you ever heard the saying "when you use your sense of humor, be sure to use your sense as well as humor"?

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    2. Sigh. That was the lesson I kept trying to impart before there were any casualties - fortunately none have been major. We have two left to survive their teens, and driving, without succumbing to the humor. Pray for them. Lol!

      Delete
    3. Sending prayers their way...also for their mamma! ;D

      Delete
  3. LoL Cat, these are great. I especially love the last one. Thanks for the laugh.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Roz...that last one is great isn't it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Sarah. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Hi Cat, these are so funny, especially the baby!!
    love Janxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Jan. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hey Elle...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. LOLLLL Cat! :)

    Thanks for the evening smile!!! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Katie...so happy you enjoyed them! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. LOL Good on the dad for teasing the mom for worrying so soon! ;) Hey, got a great email today... how do I send it to you incase you'd like to put it up? I can't find your email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed these Es May! Sorry to be so long in answering comments...you have to click on my name to find my email but here it is: catsbrighteyes (@) gmail (.) com. Just remove the spaces and () ...don't want any more spam than what I already receive! ;) Send me whatever you want posted.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.