Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

When I grow up...



A teacher sent a note home with a student asking about the odd drawing the girl had turned in.



The following note was sent back to school the next day.


Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.

I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit.  I told her we sold out of every single shovel we had.  Then I found one more in the back room and several people were fighting over who would get it.  Her picture does not show me dancing around a pole. It is supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.

From now on, I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith


Excellent reason to check your child's homework?! Definitely!!!  :D




18 comments:

  1. Some times the drawings of children are quite informative...I have seen may strange protrusions. lol
    I wish all drawings were easily explained. Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle - yes she did have an explanation didn't she. ;)

      Delete
  2. Great talent, that child.
    You can clearly see the enthousiasm from the spectators, oops, I mean the buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is soo funny. The child indeed shows great talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely talented - would be interested to know if she continues her artwork. ;)

      Delete
  4. Ha! I can see the snow shovel now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on what is in your mind, it is either a snow shovel or a pole and stage. :)

      Delete
  5. LOL - you know, though, mommy does look like she's on a stage, and oddly enough, all the people with dollars are men (short hair). Would love to have seen the teacher's initial reaction, lol, but I'dda been mortified, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point June! Still am not convinced it is actually a shovel - men waving dollars - never seen that in Home Depot. LOL

      Delete
  6. ;-)

    Lt. Irishey, reporting in...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.